1. Responsible for the development, verification and maintenance of embedded systems, including embedded operating systems and building blocks such as drivers and interface.
2. Responsible for debugging of embedded software with hardware.
1. Minimum Bachelor degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Sciences, Automation, Software Engineering or relevant fields.
2. Have development experience of single-chip microcomputer or other embedded systems. Solid experience using oscilloscope, logic analyzer and other tools to debug.
3. Proficient with C/C++ and data structure. Good programming habits, and is able to write detailed and clear documentations.
4. Familiar with interface protocols such as UART, USB, SPI.
5. Familiar with embedded Linux systems.
6. Familiar with CPU architecture (RISC-V, X86, etc). Understand the pipeline structure, memory management, instruction set, etc.