1. Responsible for the development and verification of embedded systems, the writing of the underlying driver of the MCU, and the implementation of control logic;2. Responsible for joint debugging of software and hardware, locate and solve related problems;3. Responsible for the maintenance and upgrade of embedded systems, writing detailed development and documentation.
1. Minimum Bachelor degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Sciences, Automation, Software Engineering or relevant fields.
2. Have development experience of single-chip microcomputer or other embedded systems. Know how to use the oscilloscope, logic analyzer and other tools to debug.
3. Proficient with C/C++ and data structure. Good programming habits, and are able to write detailed and clear documentation.
4. Familiar with interface protocols such as UART, USB, SPI.
5. Familiar with the transplantation of embedded Linux systems, application development.
6. Familiar with CPU architecture (RISC-V, X86, etc). Understand the pipeline structure, memory management, instruction set.